|Hours / Week
The aim of the 6-month undergraduate internship programme is to provide students the opportunity to:
- Develop skills and competencies for the diversity of occupations and professions in the hospitality and tourism industries and to further explore career directions.
- Enhance the knowledge they attained in their academic coursework via practice and real-life application of the concepts and principles they have mastered.
- Networking with professionals, executives, and members of the industry, allowing students to develop professional partnerships and industry connections.
- Engage in self-learning and pursue topics of interests that can be the subject for their future personal studies.
- Gain actual work experience and enable them to be functionally ready and effective in their future employment.
- Explore and carry out entrepreneurial and other creative initiatives.