|Hours / Week
This compulsory 7-week course addresses the theoretical and practical aspects of Front Desk operations for Front Desk staff. The student is introduced to:
- Familiarity with all the necessary Front Desk Terminologies.
- Ability to carry out all the operation procedures as an Entry-Level Front Desk Agent.
- Understanding of the guest cycle within the whole Front Office Department and the interaction between the guest and the different Front Office personnel.
- Capability to operate all the Front Desk Equipment.
- Ability to communicate with guests effectively and with full confidence.
- Understanding the interrelationship between the Front Office and various departments within the hotel especially Housekeeping, Telephone Operator, Concierge, Guest Relations, Accounts, etc.