|Hours / Week
This compulsory 7-week course addresses the theoretical and practical aspects of Housekeeping operations for housekeeping staff. The student is introduced to:
- Familiarity with all the necessary Housekeeping Terminologies.
- Ability to carry out all the operation procedures as an Entry-Level room attendant.
- Understanding of the guestroom cycle within the whole housekeeping Department and the interaction between the guest and the different housekeeping personnel.
- Capability to operate basic housekeeping cleaning chemicals, tools and vacuum cleaner.
- Ability to carry out the basic skills for guestroom cleaning.
- Understanding the important of safety and security issues in the Housekeeping operations, and deal with unusual guestroom situation.