Macao Institute for Tourism Studies (IFTM) in its vision, mission and value is committed to become globally recognized destination for tourism and hospitality studies.
In helping to achieve this goal, IFTM implements ISO22301 BCMS to:
- protect, maintain and recover critical services, activities and infrastructures;
- ensure the continuity of critical services and activities in supporting the tourism and hospitality studies at an acceptable level;
- put human life safety as the priority in prioritizing critical services and establish associated business continuity plan (BCP);
- protect the reputation of IFTM;
- meet the applicable legal and regulatory requirements in establishing and implementing the BCMS; and
- continually improve the BCMS.
This Policy will be communicated to all students, staff, guests, and be available to the public.