Payment Methods for Application Fee
1. PAYMENT AT CASHIER AND ENQUIRY COUNTER, INSPIRATION BUILDING OF MONG-HA CAMPUS
– Cash / Credit Card / UnionPay / Local Company Cheque / Cashier Order / Macau Pass / GOVPAY (either one of the payment methods above can be chosen for fee settlement)
Within the payment period, students can present their ID card / passport or application number at the Cashier and Enquiry Counter in Mong-Ha Campus and settle the fee by Cash or Credit Card (VISA / MASTER) or UnionPay (Credit or Debit Card) or Local Company Cheque or Cashier Order (cheque or cashier order should be made payable to “Instituto de Formação Turística de Macau”) or Macau Pass or GOVPAY. Once the fee is received, student will be given a receipt and the payment status will be updated as “Paid”.
Monday to Friday 0900 – 1300, 1430 – 1900
Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
Note: Students can choose either one of the payment methods above to settle the fee at Cashier and Enquiry Counter, Inspiration Building
2. GOVPAY ONLINE PAYMENT
Within the payment period, students can settle the fee through the GOVPAY online payment platform. Once the online payment is successful, students will receive the transaction confirmation receipt by email.
3. Payment by Remittance
Mainland students or non-local students can settle the fee by overseas bank remittance. The exact amount stated on the debit note can be transferred to the accounts of IFTM at Bank of China, Macau Branch. The remittance information is listed below:
Things to note:
||Bank of China, Macau Branch
||Avenida Doutor Mario Soares, Bank of China Building, Macau
||Instituto de Formação Turística de Macau
||Colina de Mong-Ha, Macau, China
|Beneficiary Bank A/C No.：
Telegraph transfer code
- In the remittance form, please fill in clearly the information of Beneficiary and Applicant (e.g. name, address, telegraph transfer code, Beneficiary’s A/C no., etc.) and also the applicant’s name, application number and ID or passport number.
- The date of transacting the remittance should not be later than the payment due date. Students have to instruct the bank that all charges incurred for the transaction should be borne by the student and the final remitted amount to IFTM should be the full amount of the application fee Otherwise, students have to settle the deficit derived before proceeding with registration and course enrolment.
- After completing the remittance, students have to upload a scanned copy of the remittance form to the application system for payment confirmation. The payment status will be updated as “Paid” within 5 working days after the remittance and the remittance form are accepted.
- Please DO NOT deposit or transfer your application fee directly into IFTM bank account at any “Bank of China, Macau Branch”.
4. REFUND POLICY
All application fees paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
5. INQUIRY FOR THE PAYMENT METHOD
Tel.: 85983096 (Miss Cheung); 85981268 (Miss Lou); 85981343 (Miss Mak)