IFTM signed an “1+1” dual master's programme cooperation agreement with the University of Queensland (UQ), in offering a dual master's programme. Through the joint programme, eligible students from IFTM are given the opportunity to transfer credits and complete UQ Master of Tourism, Hotel and Event Management degree (MTHEM) while simultaneously completing IFTM master's degree, in as short as two years.
Students under this dual programme will enjoy the cutting edge academic and teaching excellence in tourism, hotel and event management provided by two leading institutions in Macao (China) and in Brisbane (Australia), both joining forces with an aim to foster global management talents in this exciting tourism industry.
“1+1” is available for IFTM master's students enrolled in the following programmes:
50th in the 2023 QS World University Rankings
53rd in the 2023 Times Higher Education World University Rankings
8th in the 2022 ShanghaiRanking's Global Ranking of Academic Subjects for Hospitality and Tourism Management
To be eligible for applying for the dual master's programme, applicants must meet the following requirements:
2. Students are required to settle the above full programme tuition fee before they go to Australia.
3. The tuition fee paid will not be refunded.
1. The tuition fee charged by UQ (for 8 courses, normally completed within one year in Australia) is available on https://study.uq.edu.au/study-options/programs/master-tourism-hotel-and-event-management-5585#fees-scholarships
2. Students are required to settle the tuition fee in 2 installments.
3. Tuition fee refund policy depends on UQ.